While using QuickBooks software, there can be times when QuickBooks is unable to send your emails to outlook. Daily to daily activities requires sending of emails from one person to another on QuickBooks. But a halt is put on this activity, then it can lead to problems. It is quite easy to send emails from QuickBooks, but generally, the problem certainly arises when QuickBooks is unable to send your emails to outlook.
This article will surely take you to terminate “QuickBooks is unable to send your emails to Outlook” Error.
Define Indications of “QuickBooks Is Unable to Send Your Email to Outlook”
This message is generated when your system has incorrect email settings.
- A file named as dll, which is generally damaged in nature, produce this error.
- Running your QuickBooks application as an administrator will make this error pops up.
- There might be some damaged QuickBooks components which can lead to email error.
- If you have unsupported Outlooks version which is incompatible with QuickBooks.
- Outlook software is working in the background as you are sending an email.
- There can be damaged Outlook Application which you have to look into.
Steps to terminate QuickBooks Outlook Email Error Message
Way 1. From QuickBooks administrative to the non-administrative mode
- Firstly, you have to make a click on the QuickBooks icon, which is available on your screen.
- Secondly, go to Properties. Move to Compatibility.
- Thirdly, you have to uncheck Run this program as Administrator.
- Fourthly, you have to make sure that your software is updated.
- Next, you have to update your windows, and then go for restarting your computer.
- Now, launch QuickBooks, and send emails.
Way 2. Check Settings of QuickBooks Email Preferences
- Firstly, launch QuickBooks software, and then move to the QuickBooks company file.
- Secondly, locate the menu bar, then click on the Edit menu. Then, move to Preferences option and Send Forms.
- Thirdly, you have to select the option known as My Preferences Tab. Then, you go for Outlook as an email option.
- Now, close both – QuickBooks and company file.
- Check whether this has corrected the error or not.
Way 3. Check Settings of Internet Explorer
- Firstly, be sure that you have logged out from the company file. With the addition to it, you have to close your QuickBooks software.
- Secondly, you have to press Windows+R concurrently, and type explorer, then OK. This will initiate Internet Explorer.
- Thirdly, go to the Tools menu. You to have select Internet Options, which will be followed by Program Tab.
- You have to look that the default email program is set to Microsoft Outlook.
- Go for Apply option. Now terminate the internet explorer software.
- Now, launch the QuickBooks, and check whether you can send mail or not.
Way 4. Look for MAPI32.dll File
The full form of MAPI32.dll is Messaging Application Programming Interface. It does its operation by making a communication line between QuickBooks Desktop and MS-Office.
To tackle with this file, you certainly have to follow the below steps:
- The first thing you have to do is launch MS Word.
- Locate the Mailing Menu in MS Word. Then, send it to yourself by making it as a PDF statement.
- Now, launch your QuickBooks application. If it launches with the bunch of errors, it will indicate that the MAPI32.dll file is right.
- In this, you can call our QuickBooks Support Team to look for errors happening on your QuickBooks software.
If you come across an error emailing the document from MS-Word, follow the steps to fix the MAPI32.dll file.
- Close all the open programs
- Open the directory with the path c:\windows\system32
- Locate and double click exe and follow the instructions as prompted.
- Restart the computer after the repair ends.
Way 5. Install QuickBooks Again
- Firstly, you have to terminate everything, whatever is opened on your system.
- Secondly, you have to go to Task Manager and terminate every QuickBooks related process.
- Change names of all QuickBooks related programs with clean install tool. Now, you have to restart the computer.
- Change the folder name manually, which are not renamed by the software.
- Now Uninstall the program. Reboot the system.
- Insert the installation disk or launch the installation from your drive.
- You have to follow the instructions, as the wizard says.
- Launch QuickBooks, and reactivate your product.
- Go for QuickBooks update from your Help Menu.
- Now, you have to check your company file. Try sending the email from QuickBooks.
Our QuickBooks Support
To conclude this blog, we would like you to suggest that when QuickBooks is unable to send your emails to outlook, then you should call our team.
Maybe your QuickBooks email not working properly, or QuickBooks not sending emails, then you call our QuickBooks Desktop Support Number 1-805-257-5030 dedicated team who are working in this field. You will surely get a quick response from our team.