QuickBooks is a leading accounting solution all over the world. All things considered, QuickBooks users may confront various error codes and bugs while working on the QuickBooks software. One such issue is QuickBooks Error Code 6094 that appears when the user attempts to start the database web.
In this blog, we will tell you about what QuickBooks error 6094 is?. Likewise, we will furnish you with the reasons and solutions for the error so you can troubleshoot the issue later on.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 6094?
Users may face QuickBooks error 6094 at the time of launching QuickBooks. Whenever the user attempts to run the QuickBooks software, he/she will be notified with the following message.
“An issue occurred when QuickBooks launch the database server that manages QuickBooks files”.
Let’s check out the causes behind QuickBooks Error 6094.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error 6094
Here is a list of all possible reasons that might be responsible for the occurrence of QuickBooks error 6094:
- The user may face the error code 6094 when QuickBooks tries to access the database server.
- Because of the anti-virus programs like anti-virus software such as AVG Antivirus, SpyHunter, and PC Tools Internet Security.
Methods to get rid of QuickBooks Error 6094
You can apply the following methods to resolve QuickBooks error 6094:
When the error 6094 is appearing because of PC Tools Internet Security
Method 1: Restore QuickBooks files from the quarantine list
- You are required to open the PC Tools Internet Security.
- Click on Settings and then go to the Quarantine.
- Now, you need to search for the QuickBooks files.
- Select Restore.
- Click on Yes > OK.
Read Also: How to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 6144?
Method 2: Stop scanning QuickBooks
- Go to the program’s dashboard and choose Settings.
- Choose Global Action List.
- Click on Add.
- Select the QB folder and Add files to remove them from the scan list.
- Choose OK to save the recent changes.
When QuickBooks error 6094 is appearing because of SpyHunter
Method 1: Delete QB files from software blocked files list:
- First of all, open the SpyHunter software.
- Choose System Guard.
- Click on the User-Added tab and navigate to the QuickBooks files.
- You have to set the status of the QuickBooks files as Allowed.
- If you are not able to search the QuickBooks files, then revert the Added tab.
- You need to check PUP.
- After that, you need to set QB file status to Allowed in the list under PU.
Read Also: QuickBooks Payroll Error Code 2107
When the error code 6094 is occurring because of AVG Antivirus:
Method 1: Delete QuickBooks from the software scan list
- First of all, close QuickBooks.
- After that, you have to open the AVG antivirus program.
- Double-tap on the Resident Shield.
- Now, click on Manage Exceptions.
- You need to select the Add Path.
- After that, run the path C:\Program Files\Intuit.
- Select OK.
- At last, choose Save Changes.
Method 2: Restore QuickBooks files from quarantine
- First of all, click on History under the program’s dashboard.
- Choose Virus Vault.
- Navigate to the files starts with QB.
- In the end, you need to click on Restore and Close.
Method 3: Check the files name in the QB folder
- Firstly, shut down the QuickBooks software.
- You need to run the path C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks folder.
- Check that whether files name have been changed in the QuickBooks folder.
- Modify the file name by the original name.
- In the end, you can open the QuickBooks Desktop software.
Hopefully, you have got all the required aspects regarding QuickBooks Error Code 6094 after reading the above blog. All of the aforementioned methods assist you in dealing with the same error code. If for any cause, you are still facing the issue while opening the company file, then we advise you to get in touch with our experts by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number 1-805-257-5030.