QuickBooks is an efficient software for all kinds of businesses. The various versions can cater to the specific needs of your business. QuickBooks Enterprise is the version available for the large-scale businesses with several of its great features such as ‘multi-monitor support,’ the payroll liability payment reminder, the past due to stamps on the invoices, merging the vendor records, etc.
QuickBooks Enterprise is an excellent pick to suffice the elaborate and advanced needs of the businesses. QuickBooks Desktop is highly superior and technologically updated, however, sometimes the users might face some errors. QuickBooks Error C 343 is another error that the users encounter.
What is QuickBooks Error Code C 343?
The QuickBooks Error C=343 reflects ‘your file name is not executable’ when you open the QuickBooks Desktop. The error will ‘restrict’ your access to the company file & QuickBooks might not respond. Regular updates are required to avoid the issue.
You can speak to a technical expert at QuickBooks Enterprise Support phone number +1-805-257-5030 and get regular updates, and the latest version downloaded.
What Causes QuickBooks Error code C 343?
The QuickBooks Error Code C= 343 might happen because of the below-given reasons
- Damaged/Missing /Unregistered MsXML services .dll file.- Programs or Web browser extensions require the ‘MsXML.DLL’ files as they have program codes, data & resources.
- Using an older version of QuickBooks- To check if you have the latest version of QuickBooks, press F2 to display the Product info window.
Note: Re-register the ‘MsMXML.DLL files’ while you are not working on QuickBooks. Once re-registered then Re-start QuickBooks to view if the problem is resolved. If you see the problem is there, then you can download & re-install Microsoft Core XML services.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error C 343?
There are three ways to amend this problem. Perform the solutions in the order given below.
Solution 1– Update ‘QuickBooks Desktop’
It is essential to update your QuickBooks Desktop to rectify this problem. Only if you have the latest version and still the problem is there then only we can move to other causes. Update your QuickBooks to the latest version and then ‘Open’ QuickBooks again. However, if you still face this issue, then you need to follow the next solution.
Solution 2– Now record the files of ‘MsXML.DLL’
The process involves installing windows again. You can do this with the following steps:
For a ’32-bit computer.’
- Open ‘Run’ window
- Fill-in/Enter ‘regsvr32MSXML3.dll’ in the run bar option
- Now click OK
- Once successfully registered, you will see a message saying ‘’
- Next, ‘Re-start’ QuickBooks
- If the error continues then ‘Download & Install’ Microsoft Core XML services from the QuickBooks website.
For a ‘64- bit computer’
- First, open the ‘RUN’ window
- Then enter ‘’
- Next Click ‘OK’
- Open the ‘C- ’
- Next enter – CD>>windows>>syswow64 & click OK
- After this, enter ‘Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll’ & press the Enter key.
- Then you can enter ‘Regsvr32 MSXML4.dll’ & press the Enter key.
- Once there is a successful registration of both of these files, then ‘Restart’ QuickBooks.
However, if the problem is still there, then try out ‘Solution 3’.
Solution 3- Uninstall & Reinstall ‘MSXML.dll files’
To perform this solution, do the below steps:
- First ‘Open the download page of the Microsoft Core XML files.’
- Next is to ‘install’ these files.
- Now double click on the ‘msxml.msi’ to open it & follow the instructions on the screen.
- Now Re-start QuickBooks
Note: The error might happen for any of the QuickBooks Desktop versions, i.e. QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise. The above-given solutions will be the same for all the versions.
Thanks for reading this article. To discuss any of the solutions above or gather more info on how to amend/ prevent QuickBooks Error Code C=343, you can seek technical guidance and help at QuickBooks Enterprise support number +1-805-257-5030