Moreover, the fact that applications can be prone to error does apply to QuickBooks too. When you try to install the QuickBooks Desktop, you might come across “QuickBooks Installation Error 1935”.
Before getting to know the steps required to fix this error, one must know what causes QuickBooks error 1935. It is an installation error and might be accompanied by several others as well. The easiest way is to open the QuickBooks installer in a maximized window. The error is accompanied by a prompt message.
Causes of QuickBooks error 1935:
It is important to know and consider the causes before you begin troubleshooting. Few of the causes for error 1935 are listed below:
- Incomplete QuickBooks installation.
- The malware attack that blocking some QuickBooks file during installation.
- A QuickBooks file is deleted by mistake.
- There is some issue with the Windows registry.
You May Also Read : How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 12002?
The other part of the message is that the installer requires you to .NET framework, and the computer is required to be restarted. After trying again to install if the error persists then it is best to get it resolved by following the steps mentioned below.
Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 1935:
Once you know the causes and how QuickBooks error 1935 looks like, you can resolve the issue on your own. If you can perform all the steps in order and without any discrepancies, there is no need for any expert assistance. However, if you feel confused at any step then help at QuickBooks Support Number. Follow the steps in the systematic manner given below. They are:
- Restart your computer– Try to restart your computer. It is very likely that there will be no issue left after this step. After the restarting, install QuickBooks again. It may be time-consuming but, if it resolves the error then you can work on QuickBooks without hassle.
- Check the malware attack– Try to check the malware attack. If you find any such activity with some other programs as well, an anti-virus software could serve the purpose. Then you could try to re-install the QuickBooks software and look for any error while installation.
- Check for any missing steps- Another simple solution is to find out whether you are missing any step required to be followed while installation. You can easily spot this when ‘Installing QuickBooks in selective startup’ mode. You could do the needful and start the installation again.
- Check out the .NET framework. -This might be a hindrance to the smooth installation of QuickBooks. After checking the proper functionality of the framework, the QuickBooks installation could be re-installed.
- Repair Windows registry entries- You need to repair Windows registry entries to resolve the issue.
If After performing the above-given steps – QuickBooks error 1935 still persists, dial QuickBooks Enterprise support number 1-805-257-5030 and speak to certified technical experts to get your issue resolved quickly.