also QuickBooks Enterprise is introduced with a purpose to fulfill the business accounting needs of small and midsize businesses. It is designed for different types of business such as construction contractors, wholesalers, manufacturers, and non-profit organizations. The accounting software can manage reports and finances, generate inventory, and manage payroll. Besides, QuickBooks Enterprise Edition offers all the functionalities that are required to handle your business smoothly.
So, let’s check the features of QuickBooks Enterprise edition by reading further.
Some Prominent Features of QuickBooks Enterprise Edition:
- Data Capacity is high: It supports storage up to 1 million list items including the customers, inventory, and vendors.
- Customizing Users / Permissions: Ease of setting up control over the accessibility of users with pre-defined or self-defined roles.
- Reporting facility becomes advanced: Now there can be customized generated reports suited precisely according to the needs and reporting tools.
- Inventory Management tools: There is an ease of tracking inventory movement across many warehouses, using the first-in-first-out method for optimizing inventory and setting up mobile barcode scanning.
- Advance pricing Structure: You can customize pricing and create rules for price variances, like manufacturer markdowns and bulk pricing.
- Most able software till date by Intuit: It has the ability to handle 6 times more data than its predecessors and also offers support to 30 users at the most.
You May Also Read : How to fix QuickBooks Error 1321?
Keeping in mind the advanced features comes with the QuickBooks Enterprise, and includes 3 different packages to fulfill the needs and budgets of businesses. If the user needs more clarification about which one to go for, can be reached out at QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number 1-805-257-5030.
QuickBooks Enterprise Platinum Edition:
There are two prominent features such as advanced inventory handling and advanced price control which makes it different from gold and silver.
Advanced Pricing Feature:
With the help of this feature, the businesses can:
- Creating, modifying and enforce several pricing criteria based on a number of factors other than just the product and the end consumer.
- Ascertaining and applying discounts based on quantity and also specific manufacturer’s markdowns.
- Create time-driven product promotions based on a special pricing criterion.
Advanced Inventory Feature:
Feature benefits in a range of conditions, such as:
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and cut down overheads.
- Facilitate the prioritization of sale order execution.
- Ease of tracing the items by bin, lot or serial numbers at various warehouses.
- You can also transfer of goods across warehouses.
- Freedom on creating customized reports for gathering detailed insight.
- Mobile barcode scanning facility to improve the accuracy and speed of orders for shipping.
QuickBooks Enterprise Gold Edition:
There is a unique feature which is the capability to carry out Advance Payroll services in the company. With Enhanced Payroll processing services at their disposal, businesses get the convenience of:
- Handle the payroll processing for any number of workers.
- Print and Create an unlimited number of pay-checks.
- Deposit the payment directly into a worker’s bank account without any charge.
- Calculate taxes as per the existing taxation rules.
- Generate the W-2 forms automatically.
- Fulfill the tax requirements of payroll without any penalties.
QuickBooks Enterprise Silver Edition:
The Silver edition or the budget edition supports all the necessary features, but with limited functionality. Also, it does not include enhanced payroll, advanced inventory and pricing features that are available in the QuickBooks Enterprise Gold and Platinum editions.
The features of this edition are:
- Handle customer support.
- It also includes online storage facility.
- Special benefits under the Priority Circle customer loyalty program.
- Automatic product upgradation.
- Advanced report generation.
The blog has covered the basics of the QuickBooks Enterprise Edition. Also, the blog mentioned the software’s features and different packages. If you want to handle your daily financial activities with the help of this software, you can choose as per your preference. If the user needs some technical help, they can also get in touch with QuickBooks Enterprise Support team at toll-free +1-805-257-5030 and speak to a Certified QuickBooks Expert.