Are you unsure how much the QuickBooks certification cost? Is certification worthwhile? How long will the procedure take? You’ve come to the correct place if you’re asking yourself the same questions. We’ll go through the pricing, benefits, and how to get started with QuickBooks certification in this article.
By passing a particular certification exam, Intuit offers the option to become a QuickBooks ProAdvisor. We will also discuss how much the QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification cost. The course will help you improve your QuickBooks knowledge and skills. Let’s go over all of your expenses, from training to certification.
Merits of certification in QuickBooks
QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor is a new chapter in your career that requires you to meet specific knowledge and competence requirements. Let’s look at some of the advantages of QuickBooks certification cost.
- Benefits of Online Accountant– QuickBooks Online Accountant is for professionals such as ProAdvisors, accountants, and bookkeepers. You can access your client’s account using this version of QuickBooks, and signing up is free. After enrolling in any ProAdvisor programmes, you can access the ProAdvisor tools. These will help you improve your clients and skills.
- High Ranking– You will earn points that will let you unlock levels and build your business by having a high ranking. Moreover. it helps in enhancing client service and expanding your reach. Product support, rebates, and training opportunities are among the advantages.
- ProAdvisor Profile– QuickBooks accreditation grants you access to great marketing tools that can help you generate leads. Certification badges prove you’re a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, which boosts your credibility.
How much is the QuickBooks certification cost
It isn’t easy to estimate because Intuit has not made the exact cost of certification public. However, we can give you an estimate of how much the course and certification exam will cost.
Exams and study materials are for free QuickBooks certification Online. For getting the QuickBooks ProAdvisor certificate, you would have to score 80 per cent or more in the exam. You can enroll in QuickBooks’ special programmed that are available for a fee. Some special classes and their costs are as follows:
1. Self-paced class
You are not required to attend classes at a specific time in QuickBooks self-paced classes. This does not need you to participate in live classes, so you can learn whenever you like. However, you must complete the course within the specified timeframe. The costs and advantages of self-paced classes are as follows:
- The cost of a self-paced intuit QuickBooks certification is $579.95.
- It contains one retake and a testing fee of $156 value.
- It lets you complete your self-paced course in two days.
2. Live Class
You will receive real-time instruction from qualified teachers in a live class. Also, you can ask any questions you have on the spot. The following are the prices and benefits of live quickbooks certification classes:
- The QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification cost is $679.95.
- It includes one exam with one retake ($156 value).
- Two days of live classes are available.
- You can ask for help or clarification during live classes if you need it.
3. VIP membership
It is available for those who require more assistance. This 30-day membership includes monthly webinars and live question-and-answer sessions every day. The following are the costs and perks of VIP membership:
- VIP membership costs $679.95 for 30 days. If you want to keep going after that, you’ll have to pay $29.95 every month.
- It includes five examinations and one retest.
- You can obtain the benefits of both a self-paced class and a weekly certification preparation course in one course.
Technical support and help are available 24 hours, seven days a week.
Types of certification in QuickBooks
Four types of certification in QuickBooks are available. In addition, each course has its own set of features and pricing of QuickBooks certification cost. You can select the course that best suits your needs.
- It can be QuickBooks Premier or QuickBooks Pro
- QuickBooks Online
- Either QuickBooks Point of Sale(POS),
- Or QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
By passing a particular certification exam, Intuit offers the option to become a QuickBooks ProAdvisor. We have already discussed how much does the QuickBooks pro certification cost. The course will help you improve your QuickBooks knowledge and skills. Moreover, it improve your talents and obtain a certificate to set yourself out from the crowd.
Exams and study materials are for free QuickBooks certification Online. For getting the QuickBooks ProAdvisor certificate, you would have to score 80 per cent or more in the exam. However, you can enroll in QuickBooks’ special programmed that are available for a fee.
The length of the certification procedure varies by quickbooks certification type:
- The QuickBooks Desktop Certification exam might take up to 4 hours to complete.
- The QuickBooks Online Certification exam might take up to 2 hours to complete. Moreover, you can take a shorter “What’s new” exam for the current year that takes about 30 minutes to complete if you already have a certification from the previous year.
- Certifications for QuickBooks Point of Sale and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions can take up to 2 hours each.