QuickBooks Web Connector is an application that allows QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Point of Sale to connect with third-party Web-based applications. Sometimes, you may face some issues while using this application. QBWC1085 error is one of them.
QuickBooks Web Connector error QBWC1085 is a common error that arises at the time of using QuickBooks Web Connector. In addition, this error is associated with the log files of QuickBooks that appears when you try to launch the company file and due to this, you will restrict to write the log file.
When QBWC1085 error Displays on the screen, you get an error message like “QB Web Connector has failed to write the log file” or “There is an issue with the log file”.
In this blog, we have provided you the best solutions to get rid of QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC1085 instantly and also discussed the causes and symptoms of this error.
Symptoms of QBWC1085 error
Given below are the symptoms of QuickBooks Web Connector error QBWC1085 that help you to know how this error looks like:
- When the functions of the Web Connector program are not working accordingly.
- QuickBooks is not functioning properly.
- If QuickBooks freezes for a couple of minutes.
- When you are not getting any response from the Windows.
What are the Reasons behind QuickBooks Web Connector error QBWC1085
We have discussed all the possible reasons behind QuickBooks Web Connector error QBWC1085 are given as below:
- If QuickBooks is not able to write the web connector log file.
- When the TXT file is used by a damaged or unreachable web connector program.
- QuickBooks web connector is attempting to get the information from the third-party web-based program.
- Due to the damage components of QuickBooks Web Connector, you may encounter QBWC1085.
- You can have different types of errors of series QBWC – 1005 to 1085 that might be related to the log file or QuickBooks Desktop.
- If there is any damage in the QWCLOG.TXT file of the Web Connector program in QuickBooks.
- You are unable to run QWCLOG.TXT file of the Web Connector program in QuickBooks.
- If you did not connect your third-party programs with QuickBooks.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Web Connector error QBWC1085?
First of all, you need to enable Web Connector program before applying the following solutions in order to get rid of QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC1085:
Solution 1: Connect company file to the third-party program
- Firstly, hold Windows + R
- You will have the Run Window on the screen.
- Now, type MSConfig and press
- Open Startup Tab.
- Find the checkbox and mark it for QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Select Apply and
- Lastly, restart the PC to check whether qbwc1085 error has been resolved or not.
Solution 2: Rename the QWCLOG.TXT file
- Firstly, open the Taskbar and right-click on the QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Select Exit and Launch Windows File Manager.
- Now, run the command C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QBWebConnector\log
- Meanwhile, select Rename and right-click on the TXT file.
- Rename the file name to TXT and save it.
- Launch the Web Connector program again.
- Finally, reboot the system and restart
We have explained to you all the feasible causes and the best solutions in order to get rid of QuickBooks Web Connector error QBWC1085 in the above blog. We hope that you will be successful to resolve this error on your own. In some cases, it will be difficult to fix such errors without getting in touch with Technical Experts.
However, If QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC1085 still continues and unable to get fixed then, you are advised to talk to our QuickBooks Experts at QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-805-257-5030. We are here to help you and feel happy to serve you at any time.