QuickBooks is very particular in everything. From maintaining accounts, keep an eye on inventory and payroll, etc., like these there are many features that QuickBooks offers to its users. The most relevant one is print pay stubs in QuickBooks.
We will let you know about Print pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop in this blog. All you have to do is follow step by step instructions. There are a few different ways you can print checks from QuickBooks Desktop. We explain how in the methods underneath.
How to print pay stubs in QuickBooks online?
QuickBooks really provides ample ways to print QuickBooks Stubs. In this blog, we will update your knowledge repository in QuickBooks Stubs that how to print QuickBooks Stubs.
Solution 1: Confirm the printer arrangement
- The first step is to locate the file which you want to print
- Then, in the second step, select that file and press Print Forms.
- The third step is that you have to select your bank account of payroll. Fill up the details as per the form. In the date column, keep the date range of that particular day for which you want to print stub.
- If you go by an employee for QuickBooks Paychecks Stubs, in the Employee option, select the employee by the name. You can select employees as per your choice.
- After the date and employee has been selected, go to pay Stub/s which you want to print.
- There is a “Preview” option provided by QuickBooks if you want to preview stubs before printing it.
- Go by an option named as Preferences if you want to select the company and employee name. This will also get printed on the pay stub.
- If you wish to print a global message on the pay stub, enter the text in the Company message. This will generate a global message which gets printed on the pay stub when you will go to print it.
- After all these steps, your pay stub will be ready for the print. Then, you can press Print and print the pay stub.
After all these steps, you will get your desired QuickBooks Paycheck stub in the printed form. If you want to print another pay stub, then, repeat the process again.
Solution 2: Print the paycheck
The process 2 to print QuickBooks Payroll stub is shorter than the first one. It solely depends on you which way you want to proceed.
- The first step is in the navigation bar which is located to the left, press Reports
- All Reports tab will be opened. After that, you can proceed to Manage Payrolls option.
- A list of reports will be opened in front of you. From that, go for the Paycheck List.
- As your own convenience, select the checkboxes for QuickBooks Paychecks Stubs for which you want to see a print.
- If it is a PDF file, it will be opened in a new tab. Press Print to open it in the new tab of the browser.
- Hit the right click of the mouse, go for the Print option. And by this, you will have QuickBooks Paychecks Stubs get printed on your white paper.
The second step is although shorter than the first one in printing QuickBooks Paychecks Stubs. There are two more steps in how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks online. Let us discuss that also with you.
- Look for Employees option in the left navigation panel.
- Click on the employee’s name to print QuickBooks paystub.
- When you reach to the employee’s page, press the Paycheck List.
- Select the QuickBooks Paychecks Stubs which you want to print
- If there any check numbers, feed them into the system.
- Go for Batch Action, and then select the Print option.
This is the third way to print QuickBooks paystub. As we have already said that it mainly depends on the user to go by which method.
- The first step is to open QuickBooks.
- Then, go to Edit option from the main menu after that.
- The third step is to open the preference window. For this, select the “Preferences” from the drop-down dialog box.
- You will see Payroll and Employees on the left side of QuickBooks panel
- Reach for the Company Preference Tab. Look for the “Full Payroll” option. You will find this in QuickBooks Payroll Features option.
- Pay Stub & Voucher Printing button must be pressed in Set Preferences to open the Payroll Printing Preferences window.
- “On Paycheck Vouchers and Pay Stubs”, look out for checkboxes. Select those checkboxes which you want to print.
- When you are totally sure about the selected checkboxes, hit OK button to print QuickBooks paystub.
Here, we conclude our 4th way to how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks online. One more step is there which we will surely discuss it with you.
This is the last step in printing pay stubs in QuickBooks. The user can go as per the process likeness to print pay stubs in QuickBooks.
- Go for Bill Payment Stubs. It is in Print Form under the File Menu.
- Your method can be any, but if go for the credit card or check, then, from drop-down button select Credit Card or Check.
- Now the turn is to select your bank. From the Account dialog box, go for the bank or credit card for which you want to print paychecks in QuickBooks.
- If you want a payment of any other date, you can change the date, and select the date as per your requirement. Put begin and end date in Dated & Thru fields.
- After this, go for checkboxes for which you want to print Paychecks in QuickBooks. A point to note here that QuickBooks will show all everything regarding bill stubs and the amount related to it.
- In the last, press Ok and finish the printing process.
We have discussed and disclosed every step to how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks. Now, it solely depends on the user to which way they want to go. To sum up, our experts’ team of QuickBooks will surely guide you to know more on print pay stubs QuickBooks. If you get any case related to how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks then you can directly contact to our QuickBooks online Support, pick up the phone and call our QuickBooks experts at 1-805-257-5030.