Sometimes unknown QuickBooks error codes interrupts the workflow of a person and hampers their efficiency. Some of these are mentioned below along with how to combat them.
Although the software is remarkable, it has a few issues which are repeatedly being faced by the end user. An Error code may arise due to numerous reasons like corrupt files, updates, damaged company files, operating system related issues, malware, QuickBooks Not Responding etc. Most common QuickBooks Enterprise Error Codes 3371, H202 & H505 or 15215.
1. QuickBooks Enterprise Error 3371: ‘QuickBooks could not load license data due to missing or damaged file’
An out a system relocation of the program files to a new PC or hard drive, outdated OS or a security program that creates a cover to prevent infection may result in QuickBooks error 3371.
To resolve this error: Access the run command by pressing + R and type C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8. Window explorer pops up, delete the ECML file located there and restart QuickBooks.
2. QuickBooks Enterprise Error H505 or H202: ‘This company file is on another computer, and QuickBooks needs some help connecting’
These are quite common and generally, indicate that the computer on which QuickBooks company file is located needs additional configuration. It occurs when security software blocks access to file location, QuickBooks can’t obtain the Internet Protocol (IP) address or hosting configuration settings are incorrect.
You May Also Read: QuickBooks Desktop Error 1603
How to resolve these errors?
- Download QuickBooks file doctor and run it. This guides through all the H-series multiple pitfalls.
- Verify hosting & services.
In a multi-user environment, hosting should only be enabled on the server.
Also, verify QuickBooks Services.
3. QuickBooks error 15215: ‘Unable to verify digital signature’
QuickBooks error 15215 is generally caused by a conflict with another application running in the background when a payroll update is being downloaded. It makes Windows responds too slowly and in a sluggish manner. The desktop screen may also periodically freeze for a few seconds.
To resolve this error: The best way to go about it is by rebooting the desktop and resetting all its new settings.
Helpful Tools to resolve common QuickBooks error codes:
QuickBooks File Doctor: It assists in technical matter and errors by scanning, detecting and repairing a variety of files and also fixes data corruption. It can:
- Assist in accessing the company files in a hassle-free manner if some company file is lost.
- Tackles QuickBooks Error 6000 series like 6146, 6150 and 6130.
- Solves network issues and multi-user setup problem (H101, H202, H303, or H505 errors)
QB Install Diagnostic tool: Any Installation related problem can be solved with the help of this utility
One can also overcome these via expert help from Pro Accountant Advisors who are Intuit Certified ProAdvisor’s. If the problem still persists, reach out to QuickBooks Enterprise Technical Support Number +1-805-257-5030 (open 24/7) for email support, online chat or direct call.